WINDOW CLEANING VACANCIES - JOBS
WINDOW CLEANING VACANCY
(Posted 11st August 2019)
Experienced window cleaners are required in the following areas; Kingston, Twickenham, Slough, Guildford, Redhill, Croydon, Sutton & SW London.
You must have extensive traditional experience and be familiar with the reach & wash method.
A Full UK Drivers Licence must be held and available to view with at least 1 years driving experience.
A company vehicle for use during working hours only is supplied.
Uniform is supplies.
A company phone is supplied for company any submission of paperwork.
45hrs per week plus w Saturdays per month
28 days paid holiday per annu
Weekly pay 2 weeks in arrears
You should be dedicated with a 'can do' attitude and abel to work alone, plus early morning starts are compulsory.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £10.00 /hourPlease send CV to [email protected]
WINDOW CLEANING VACANCY
(Posted 11th October 2018)
Commercial Window Cleaner required
Reporting to Window Cleaning Manager,
Window Cleaning Department
- Head Office, Sale, M33 2AU.
We are looking to employ reliable commercial window cleaners to work in the Manchester area and various locations surrounding Manchester.
Key Responsibilities/ Main Duties
- Team work is important and the applicant must be able to work well as part of team whilst possessing the ability to use their own initiative.
- Full clean UK driving licence essential /beneficial
- The role involves Reach and Wash, cradle work
- You must be confident and competent working at height
- You must be able to provide 2 checkable work references, have the correct right to work/work permits and have good communication skills.
- Previous experience within the window cleaning industry would be beneficial. However, for the right person training will be provided Core Skills Carry out all window cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Take ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others at work.
- Complete all work in accordance with current legal Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure any appropriate warning signs are always in use.
- Observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times
- Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe working order
- Report all machine and building faults to line manager
- Respond courteously to customer and management requests
Salary & Benefits Rate:£9.00 per hour - Holiday: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
Shift Pattern:40 hours per week - 6.00am to 2.00pm - Monday to Friday Opportunity to work overtime.
Please contact:Vicky or Chantelle T: 0161 972 3000