- The new COVID-19 variant is spreading fast, and 1 in 3 people have no symptoms but remain infectious.
- We are now beyond the previous April peak of coronavirus case numbers and hospitalisations.
- This is placing huge pressure on the NHS capacity and case numbers are still rising.
- The NHS continues to provide first class care in extremely difficult circumstances. But hospitals across the country are now under severe pressure.
- We must act now to slow the explosive growth, protect the NHS and prevent avoidable deaths.
- You must stay at home. This means you can only leave home to shop for essentials, to take exercise once a day and only with one other person. Everyone who can work from home must do so.
- Only go to work if you cannot work from home.
- To stop the spread, we need to stick to the rules. If you bend the rules, people will die.
- Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.
More detailed information and help can be found here
Safer Working Assets
The CRC have also added new Safer Working assets as part of the Stay at Home campaign. They’re aimed at open retail and hospitality, such as corner shops and coffee shops, and encourage these businesses to follow safer working guidance to stop the virus's spread. More information can be obtained here
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 4.30